Thursday, June 24, 2010

The French reeking of shitheadness

I've been entirely too busy watching the world cup to give a shit about the republic of shithead. I will most likely compile a collective of shitheads after the tourney is through. I pray that Maradonna tops the list with a series of shenanigans I couldn't even dream up.

Let's focus on the French for a sec.

The French love being shitheads. Thats pretty general I guess. I met a dude named Jean Pierre at G-Land that was cool. JP broke 3 boards in one sesh. jaime deux sans trois! I think I just used JP to name drop a G-Land trip I once took to sound cool. JP was mellow and not a shithead. Weak name drop matias, you dickhead.

Lets run through some french shitheads real quick. All making the team for various reasons

Zidane- World Cup Winner. Genius on the ball. 80's high school movie head butt at the poolside fight scene. Thumbs up
Dom - 2010 WC meltdown like no other. No hand shake for the Saffa's Brazilian coach. Thumbs up
Ribery - underaged prossies. Thumbs up
Gasp- He wont tell me but I think he got arrested in Denver for some Ribery/Zidane and Dom shit all rolled up into one. Thumbs up


No comments:

Post a Comment